Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Phase one of our many different costumes. Butterbean wore just a cape to this party. But Dad offered to put make-up on her. They all had to have the make-up on. Then right before we left Butterbean had me wipe it off.Phase 2.Appleseed wanted a cat nose like his sister.Butterball is the cutest frog in the world.We went to my in-laws house for Halloween again this year. The kids love that their cousin is there and they love to go to the carnival and then trick or treating with her. I was SUPER sick so it was not a lot of fun and we ended up coming home early. We actually got to the carnival when it had 30 minutes left. I thought that was the perfect timing. My sweet cousin was the outhouse. So funny. I didn't get a picture of inside. She had a roll of TP and I think a toilet seat.Butterbean has been begging me to take her to a "real" haunted house. Yeah...I don't think so. So I told her she could go to the one at the school carnival. She changed her mind back and forth a couple times and settled on not going. Butterball went with his Aunt T. Half way through she said that he started saying he wanted to go back. When I told Butterbean she said, "That's why I didn't go is because I didn't want to listen to that crying boy." I told her he had not been crying. She said, "Oh. Well that's why I didn't go in because I didn't want to listen to that screaming boy." Told her he hadn't been screaming either. That meanie head girl!It was a wonderful holiday with all the shindigs. My kids went to 6 houses trick or treating before we decided to go home because I was so sick. Lucky for the kids we got to our town right at they had the trunk or treat. So they got to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment