Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Parade Rest Ranch - day 2

The kids love to play on this cute wagon at the ranch. Appleseed always makes me nervous that he will get the door open and fly out.This is the day the kids get to go on a corral ride. Sometimes my daughter won't go but she decided to today. I was glad. The kids very patiently waiting their turn to ride.Butterball was so excited and giggled quite a bit. He loves this part of our trip. Not as much as the hot tub but he still loves it.Butterbean will be so excited next year. She will finally be able to ride a horse, by herself with no guide, and go on a trail ride. I am not excited for that. I will be more nervous than anything.This was Appleseed's first time. I had told the wrangler she did not have to take him very far. I wasn't sure how he would do for his first time. Half way through he said his trademark, "Need you." So I took him off the horse and we walked back. Sweet little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment