Saturday, July 16, 2011

More camping

So surprise surprise we had a rough night sleeping. Appleseed does not do well out of his own crib. He did give everyone a very enthusiastic rendition of I Am A Child of God in the night. He cracks me up.Right before we left we went down to the creek again and my friend convinced me to let the kids go in the creek. Something I would normally do. Darn, I hate being so overprotective and cautious now. They had a blast. Butterball found a piece of wood that he called his surf board and kept trying to get on it.Appleseed was my scary one. He kept climbing all over.While we were packing Appleseed was having his own cooking lesson apparently. He had cracked every single one of the eggs. Look at that guilty face. So cute.
When it was time to go I had put Appleseed in his car seat as he was dead set on returning to the creek while we packed the last of our stuff. It cracked me up because his friend and him are very good together but also have times of not sharing. I all of a sudden heard him in the car saying, "Mine L Mine. Mine L Mine." He and his friend L say that all the time to each other. She was no where near him at the time. We decided it was their friendship language.

No comments:

Post a Comment