Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coolest Snow Fort EVER!

My crazy Appleseed out enjoying the snow. That kid is funny. Notice he has no gloves. They last a few minutes and then he takes them off and refuses to put them back on. Yet he will stay outside for a very long time before he finally can't stand it anymore. He is my big one on being outside. I like that!So we don't need those silly snow fort building thingys that cost $10. We just need some old icecream buckets and a stock pot and we were good to go.And they were both so good at helping and really doing a great job of it.So maybe not the coolest ever but we loved it. That right wall accidentally fell over right as we had finished. By then I was exhausted so I just bundled it together. Butterball loved it the most and had hid some items in it's crevices. But the next time some meany kids kicked the walls in on their way home from school. Next time we will build it some place else.

1 comment:

  1. That is the coolest! I am going to have to round me up some ice cream buckets! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete