Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Wedding, cooking, and falling?

My children were playing dress-up one day and this is what I found. Hilarious. They had a friend be the flower girl and she also had to catch the bouquet. There was quite a bit of discussion about who she was supposed to marry as my Butterball was "already married". They never decided on a partner for her. So cute. The happy couple.
Here is our little chef helping Daddy cook dinner.My kids all dressed up with their green hair for St. Patrick's Day. Butterball was so upset thinking that no one would be able to see his green hair. I put a ton of the spray on but his hair is a bit darker than the others so it took a lot to show up.Butterbean is the only one that I was able to get an individual picture of . She was actually reprimanded during library time for having the spray painted hair. Yet I see kids in there with semi-permanent dyed strips of hair all the time. Atleast hers you could wash out in one day, not like the others. But oh well. Now we know.Appleseed fell and cut his eyelid. Poor guy. I of course freaked out. Those darn head wounds with all the blood.I told him that he should probably start wearing that helmet all the time.This is what he looked like the next day. Poor guy. He would cry in the night saying, "Owwie owwie."

No comments:

Post a Comment