Thursday, October 6, 2011

Racing

My kids had a fund raiser race at school. I loved it! Butterball is the closest one to me with his ID tag flapping in his face. Needless to say he did not win but he was so cute. The first race he did he raced with his arms folded the entire time. I was glad he didn't this time.Now him with his ribbon for participating. He loves this ribbon.Appleseed and his friend sitting in the winners circle. (A little side note, Appleseed looked at what I was doing and said, "The blog is so cute!")After the Kindergartners raced Appleseed has his own race.Later in the day it was Butterbean's turn. You can barely see her head and her smile, she didn't win either but had a lot of fun.
And her with her ribbon for participating. The money earned for the races are going to build a bigger play ground for the kids as the current one is quite small.I have to admit I do love this school, I love the uniforms, and I love what they are learning. I am very glad I moved them to a charter school.

No comments:

Post a Comment