Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am going to go run naked down the lane!!!




A friend of mine used to tell her kids that when they were driving her crazy. And mine are trying very very very hard to drive me crazy. The second picture is what my daughter did while she should have been in quiet time. She washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen counters.
My husband came home and said, "Is this the dishes she washed?"
I said, "Yes aren't they great!"
And then he whispered,"Can you rewash them tonight?"
To which I whispered, "Yes."
And the first picture is her room. What she was supposed to be cleaning in her quiet time. So nice of her to do my chores though. So I guess I will have to help her with her room. Yuck!
And the last picture is where my son was hiding the other day. As if it is not bad enough in that cupboard.
Course having my dishes washed is better then how my morning started. I had sent Butterbean to her room for jumping up and down screaming in a fit of rage because I asked her to do something. So she went to room to just scream, "Dad! Where are you! I want you home instead of Mom! You are nicer than her!" Lovely. Later Butterball got in trouble to which he quietly said with an evil eye, "I hate you." It has been a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Tell me when you're gonna' run naked down the lane. I wanna' be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I LOVE your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could suggest that your husband could wash the dishes.

    ReplyDelete