Monday, March 30, 2009

Trauma

Butterbean is so tired today. She is crying here because her "special deodarant that I got from Santa is gone!" Oh the traumas of a small child's life.


It is sideways but this is how my daughter has been cleaning my mirror for me. No wonder it is covered in spots. And as she keeps cleaning it for me every day I don't have the heart to do it myself.


My kids are always threatening me. "When I grow up and live in my own house...." Well today Butterball was mad at me for something and said, "I grow up, go movie Aunt Y, and Dar, and JW, and JR. And you not come." So sis, when my kids hate me and run to you can you kindly stear them back to their poor Mom who is just trying to do the best she can.


2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Dorene I am Chris's Cousin my mom is Bill's sister I just wanted to intruduce myself and say hi and that you have very cute little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I WISH my kids would run away! Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete