Monday, November 23, 2009

Train Museum

Sorry but either I have been too busy to blog or my darn internet would be acting up. It has been driving me bonkers. I just hope I am actually able to post this.

A friend of mine dragged us to the Train Museum. I was so excited as we have not had a chance to go there yet. Butterbean opened her mouth again and told Butterball how big and scarey the trains were and how he should be very careful.....blah, blah, blah. She has never been here before either but it worked. It scared poor Butterball, my dare devil, so that what few trains he did climb on he clung to the sides.Can you believe how big that tire is and how small it makes my Butterball? So cute.This is Butterbean and her friend. I never got any pictures of her on the trains as these two kept running around all over. They had a good time.Appleseed loved when I let him out to crawl around. He thought it was neat.I had a light bulb in my diaper bag so that I could take it to the store to try and find a replacement one after the museum. And Appleseed found it. He is my own little Uncle Fester. So cute. And yes I took it away from him right away.....after I took the picture. he he

1 comment: