Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Butterball and his isms

Fell asleep while I was reading.He seriously claimed he did not know what was on his face for a good 10 minutes. I can't believe him. So funny!He cracks me up that he has that table in bed with him. Love it!"When I was up in Heaven, Heavenly Father helped put Appleseed on my lap so that I could hold him. Him nice."

He saw a picture of Jesus near the tomb and he said, "When him died I was in there taking care of him. I wanted him to come back to life." Later in the day I wanted to see if he would remember what he had said. So I asked him if he remembered what he had said about Jesus in the tomb. He said the exact same thing as before.

"When you was married me and Butterbean were up in Heaven and I tagged her. And we were playing with Jesus and we played ring a round the rosy with him. It was fun."

2 comments:

  1. So cute, makes you wonder doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY VERY VERY adorable!!! What a cute kid. Definitely makes you think....

    ReplyDelete