Friday, July 16, 2010

My baby is growing up...

Butterbean came to me in the morning telling me her teeth hurt. I didn't think anything of it at all. Her teeth always hurt, she got the lovely sensitive teeth from me. :( Then as she was trying to tie her shoes with her teeth one of them came loose. She was happy and hysterical all at once. She asked for a washcloth and it was all down hill from there. She went over to my parents to show them and Grandpa told her it would be a few days. But this is my dramatic one, big time! She carried that washcloth around in her mouth the WHOLE morning. She talked with it in her mouth and if I made her take it out to go into a store she promptly replaced it with her fingers. She was driving me nuts! Later that afternoon she went back over to Grandpa's. I felt so bad for the poor man as she would be bugging him a TON over whether that tooth is ready to come out. I think he knew that too as she came back with her tooth in hand. I thought when they walked it was all down hill....but this? Very sad to see my baby big girl growing up.

3 comments:

  1. Brook, I assume you know it's from me even if says from Seth... I've got to learn how to make sure I'm logged into my account. DEB anyway, I sent you a little note saying... you are such a fun descriptive writer. Enjoyed the tooth story. Children do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how she knew to go to Grandpa. Even my kids went to him to have their teeth pulled out. He does have a way of being able to do it without scaring you and without it hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eww i hate it. i hated loosing me own teeth its grows. one thing i'm not looking forward to with my kids.

    ReplyDelete