Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cookout

My kids have been begging for a fire to have a cookout. Dad came through with a pit from his work and earned a major Gold Star. The kids were so excited. Butterball was telling people we were going to cook "real wive hotdogs!" So fun. And my cute kids had to dress up in their "Indian" clothes. They recently watched the movie Jungle 2 Jungle and so this is their new obsession. My son had just his red underwear on under this cuz "Boys just wear no tank tops and are naked when they look like this."Appleseed spent a lot of time chatting and laughing to his pretend person on the phone or stealing food off the kid's plates. He is very good at that part. It was a lot of fun. Thanks honey!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those two boys look like carbon copies!!! Looks like lots of fun!! Hey I recognize that dress!! I made it!!! Maybe I can find the pic of me wearing it....

    ReplyDelete