Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 - Give out Valentines

I let all the kids pick a family to give out Valentines too. Appleseed was thinking with his hand rubbing his chin. Then I went to take the picture and he stopped and frowned.
We made our Valentines. Sorry sister that I didn't use the stuff you gave us. I didn't know we had stuff in our box until I saw one other sisters. We will use it another time as I hope to do random acts of kindness throught the year.
Here is Appleseed's choice which was not a big surprise. He cries for Grandma when he is in trouble, scared, sick, had a nightmare, doesn't want to eat....pretty much anytime. He loves his Grandma.
This is Butterball's choice. She has always been a very dear friend to him and he adores her and her family. Course we all do. Her Mom is also someone that Appleseed has cried out for when he is upset, and he pretend calls her all the time.
Here is Butterbean's choice. She dearly loves this girl. They are amazing and always giving.
And Applseed or Cricket's choice. Cricket is technically too young so Appleseed got two choices. We love them too. At one time my boys were going to marry these girls. And there is Applseed in true fashion with my boys, wearing two different shoes.
I love our random acts and so do my kids. Thank you again sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment