Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 4 - Do some spring cleaning and donate to charity

I know I am not typing these titles word for word on my sister's cute papers so I hope she forgives me. I am too lazy to get the paper out to make sure I say it right. Today was not a hard one. YEAH! I had all my kids donate something. My daughter donated a book and 2 shirts. She tried to donate 2 more books, she is always trying to give the books away, but as they are part of a set I wouldn't let her. Butterball donated his "itchy" shirts meaning all his sweat shirts. He has always hated sweat shirts. And he did try to donate a Nerf gun, Dad told him no. Then a horse toy, little brother threw a fit. So he donated a small pretend walkie talkie. Little brother still threw a fit that he didn't have his own "talkie walkie" but it still went in the bag. And I donated a ton of clothes and some Christmas decorations.
I hope my kids willingness to get pictures of these get better. I asked Appleseed to get out and let me take a picture of him at the donation center and he said, "Just take our picture from us in here." So I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment