Saturday, December 1, 2012

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Day 1

For Christmas we received a Christmas countdown package from my sister where we get to do random acts of kindness to help us celebrate Christmas.  Today was Day 1.  We were to round up stray carts in a store parking lot and put them in the stalls.  My kids were so excited and chose Wal-mart as our store.
We parked at the very back so we could bring any carts that were way back there.  I was very nervous that my kids would hit a car.
Even little Cricket helped in his own way.
 
Then my daughter and I had to go back to the store again so we did some more carts.  We tried to take them to where they put them in the store but the door was down.  I hope we didn't make more work for them by having them there.
There was a Sub for Santa table at the entrance.  We picked a paper and then went and got the item.  It was a lot of fun to pick it out.  My daughter needs a little more compassion for others as she was a bit grumpy that it was not for her and said she wants one just like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment