Thursday, May 20, 2010

We had a pizza and suddenly the pizza cutter was missing. I knew it had to be Butterball as he had asked to use it earlier to cut a carrot and I had told him no. So I asked him where it was and he kept telling me he didn't know. A week later it magically appeared in the drawer. Here is what came next.

Me: "Hmmm...so who took the pizza cutter?"
Him: "Ummmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm."
Me: "Who took it?"
Him: "I thinking."
Me: "Butterball, who took the pizza cutter?"
Him: "I counting. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11."
Me: "Who took it?"
Him: Maybe my fend, or...."
This went on forever till I finally told him he had to erase one of the marks on his behaviour chart. Then he said, "All right! It was me." Geeeee, you think? You want to know why? Because he was mad at me because I wouldn't let him use it to cut the carrot with. Ugh! To top it off, earlier this week he had cut his shirt and then his pants (his favorite pants) all because he was mad at me. I already had the scissors put up high because of his hair cutting sister. He had used the kitchen prep scissors to do this. That kid!

He came to me with this picture and said, "I wore those clothes for two weeks. And then you came and took your clothes off and danced around and then put your shirt on and then I came home with you from Heaven." I used to tease my sister that there was naked dancing in the Temple. I was wrong, apparently it is in Heaven.

My daughter told me earlier that if anyone was older than me they had to be atleast 100. Now she is watching a movie and said, "What?! That guy is really old and he is younger than you! He is like 45 and you are like 54 or 55 or something." Sob!

1 comment: