Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TROUBLE!

I have always said that Appleseed is my HARDEST child. And I honestly thought no one could be harder than the other two. HA! But none of them have done this.
Climbed on the couch and climbed up a bit so he could reach the computer and tap buttons. Argh. Climbing on the flour bucket to play with what I have on the counter. After shooting the picture he picked up the knife. He will even move the buckets around to where he thinks he wants to climb.This was classic. You have got to be kidding me!
Later he had also climbed on the kitchen chairs to eat what he could find on the table. This was all today. I am telling you now...he will be our first broken bone. GROAN

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a normal kid in my world. all the kids i babysit right now are doing things like that.

    ReplyDelete