Thursday, September 16, 2010

Parade Rest Ranch - Day 1

Our before trip picture. Is this the in case we get lost on the way picture? :) Funny.My sister drove up with me. She was so patient with my kids. It was cute. Especially when poor Appleseed threw up, causing Butterbean to FREAK OUT! These are my, "Thank you for cleaning up the throw up" flowers that my sister had her give to me.Butterball waiting for everyone to come and watch him open his birthday presents. His real birthday was in July but he wanted to wait till we got here to have his birthday. On the way up I remembered I had forgotten his dairy free cake I had made for him at home. So I went to the local grocery store and they only had two yucky options. Found out where they had cakes in town and went and ordered one for the next day. Then I explained to him about the cake. My sweet boy said, "That OK. I don't need a cake." Darn, I had already paid for it.Opening presents.Butterbean cuddling with Dad at the cook out that night.Appleseed eating his corn that he had dropped on the ground. I figure any extra vitamins we get is all good.The manager, Marge, had called my son up and had everyone sing Happy Birthday to him. That was so nice.Butterball got to help drive the horses home that were pulling our wagon. He loved that!We all had colds/allergies. This is how Butterbean fell asleep, with a tissue up her nose. Don't worry I didn't let her sleep like that.

1 comment: