Friday, September 17, 2010

Parade Rest Ranch - Day 2

Here is my boy waiting for his corral ride on the horses.Riding the horse. He loves it. Surprisingly my daughter had no desire to do it this year.Appleseed sitting on the horse. Funny to have pictures of all 3 of my kiddos as babies on these horses. Love it.Here are my sisters, sister's kids, and friend riding off on a trail ride. They seemed to have so much fun on their rides. Our friend was riding a donkey/mule, I don't know which. And it kept laughing at her when she would say things. And her reenactment of it was hilarious. I laughed so hard.My Butterball always holds my hand. I love it as the other two don't.Poor Appleseed all tuckered out from the walk back from the horses. I was able to get him out and put him down. NICE.It didn't matter if you put food on his high chair. He still liked standing up to lean over and eat. I think this was the day he insisted we have a prayer. He had folded his arms and kept saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom." So we had a prayer. Later he was doing it again and so I quickly said a Heavenly Father blah blah Amen. He wasn't going to let that slide and made me say another one. What a good boy.Singing Happy Birthday to my Butterball. It was a cute cake. They had put a bison and bear picture on it. His little friend, T came up while we were singing. They had a good time together there.After dinner my nephew and our friend were playing football and Appleseed had to join in. It was cute. He adores our friend and called her name a ton while we there. Even in the night he would do it. And just so you know D, he still calls your name. Especially if he sees a vehicle that looks like yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment