Monday, September 20, 2010

Parade Rest Ranch - Last Day

Here are the kiddos in front of our cabin. Sob sob. I hate leaving this place. I think I would like living in Montana. It is so beautiful there. My poor sister knows better than to travel with me. She was sick the whole trip. I had asked her if she wanted to just head home, go to the park, or what. She said she didn't care. Big mistake sis! he he. I set the GPS for least use of freeways. It took FOREVER FOREVER to get home. But I seriously loved the drive and want to do it again. But take more time and stops for the kiddos. It was gorgeous. But I think my poor sister wanted to kill us.
What do you do with a baby who want stop fussing and nothing is working? Give him a container of wipes and let him go at it. :) Notice how he still doesn't look happy though. I think he was just taking is frustration out on me through the wipes.

2 comments:

  1. Even though I was extremely sick, I still had a fantastic time with you and your silly kids. I'd do it again (only take some anti-nausea remedy). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sitting in those horrible car seats has to be torture. I miss the good old days when I would drive around with my four standing in the back seat and looking out the back window....all I had to do was yell...HANG ON EVERYBODY....WE'RE GOING AROUND A CORNER!!!! They could lay down...eat....wrestle....ahhhh...I would get locked up today.

    ReplyDelete