Saturday, September 18, 2010

Parade Rest Ranch - Day 3

We went into Yellowstone park today. It was a very windy day but nice. And surprise surprise, Butterball would not turn around. Check out the next couple pictures of him. :)Here is the kiddos minus my Appleseed. I had forgot a stroller so he was on my back.And here is all of us minus one. I am so sorry I didn't think to get D in here too. So dumb. Sorry D. Next time for sure.We stopped for lunch on the grass.There was this huge hole that was fenced. It was amazing. I don't think I would want to live in this town.After we got home Butterball wanted to watch Toy Story with his new Woody toy. It was so cute. When he first got back from Yellowstone he went right into Woody and asked if had missed him. Woody talks so he pulled the string and Woody said, "Ha ha ha ha ha." It was so funny.Appleseed is always a monster at night, even at home. But when we are out he is not as easy to deal with because he is in the same room as you. He was sucking water out of his cup and spitting it out at 11 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment