Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow fort

Up the street there was this big snow pile that Butterball LOVED to dig in. He was always wanting to go up there so he could dig windows and doors so he could have a "fort" in it. One time he got so excited because he had found "pirate treasure" and had me come up to see it. It was a very cool STICK! And he was digging for more. He was very disappointed when that turned out to be just a garbage sack.Taking a break from all that digging. He would spend hours up there. He loved it. I hated it because I thought it was too far. I would stand at my open door watching him or be up with him. I did start accidentally riding over it when I drove by to help mash it down so it would melt faster.

2 comments:

  1. he would love young mens. i hear that they make snow cave to sleep in. babe talks about how he did that in young mens with his friend chell bother. every winter he goes up to his dad and digs a huge snow cave we almost had Christmas dinner in the snow cave this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger Aunt G and I made an igloo. I do believe it had windows, chairs, a tub, etc. I may be wrong though since I was quite little and only have a few memories of it. I thought it was the BEST thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete