Monday, February 28, 2011

You've been Minioned?!

What may you ask do these goooooorgeous shoes have to do with Minions? I will tell you how. I was wearing these shoes one day after my super tacky flat shoes fell apart in the washing machine. And when I say tacky I mean it! Tragic I know. So when I was wearing them I twisted my ankle 3 times all before 11:30 AM!The last time I was holding Appleseed, I fell dropping him on the cement and then my knee smashed his head a little more into the cement. So sad. But all I saw was a slightly scratched face. It wasn't until after nap time that I noticed his front tooth was broken and crooked. Very sad. After a couple dentist visit we found out his tooth has to be watched but may be fine. Whew! As for me? I pulled some serious muscles in my back and can barely move.So one day I had to go get my Bountiful Basket and when I came home I found this sign with several balloons taped to my door.Inside we found these adorable minion Twinkies. I ate WAY TOO MANY of them and the scale showed it. Totally worth it.And of course a nice bottle of my favorite soda with "Get well soon!" on it. I actually had given up soda per my son's request. But he gave me permission to drink just this one. YUM! But day 3 and I still have about 1/2 a bottle. Normally that baby would be gone by now.The kids all had individual gift bags with fun things in it like sticky hands, hand made notepads with their name, jars with erasers, and a minion. They were screaming like it was Christmas.Appleseed LOVED his sticky hand. And my good boy took a few bites of his Twinkie and then tackled some strawberries. My boys are good at eating more healthy then bad.Licking those chops!And here is a sample of our minion balloons that were on the door. Thank you secret minion decorator. My cute kids guessed who it was and wanted to break into her home and decorate it with "robbing stuff". Silly kids!

1 comment: