Friday, February 25, 2011

Butterball - isms

These are my favorite posts. I have tried to take notes and record things that he says so that I can remember them because I forget things extremely easy now.

Here he is with his face armor that he made out of toilet paper rolls. He was so excited.Well, I was excited. Until I went to find my notes on my computer. I spent over an hour searching over and over. They are GONE!!! What? I was so upset but later I remembered that I also had some recordings on my phone. So when I went to go look I was stunned to find....NOTHING. How can it be that every note I have made over the last several months about what cute things this boy of mine has said is GONE. Every...last...one. I am not going to trust this lovely thing called technology again. Down on paper they will go.

Those are his wings he was wearing with the hangers. He cracks me up.So the only thing I can remember that he said the other day was that when his head gets as big as mine then he will be able to drive my car. Then he asked if it cost a lot of money and I told him about car payments, insurance, gas, oil. He then decided he was going to drive Dad's truck and then he would take it whenever he wanted to just go places and that when his Dad would get ready to go to work that he would say, "Oh no! Where is my truck? I can't go to work now?" He thought that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment