Monday, August 15, 2011

School Days

I am too tired to correctly edit these photos in the order I wanted so I will give you the story anyway. Hopefully it makes sense.

My kiddos started school today! Waahooo! My daughter is in 3rd and my son in Kindergarten. I was so nervous the whole morning. But they both did amazing. My biggest problem? The youngest one in this photo thinks he needs to go to school too and complains every day. I tell him that he has school at home and that I am the teacher. It is not cutting it.Notice the sneaky hand holding in the first picture? Butterball discovered that Appleseed was holding.....gasp! An ItCh BoMb!!!!!And this was supposed to be picture one. Ugh. Butterball insisted on wearing his belt to the very last hole so it is scary tight on him. And Butterbean informed me that she thinks she actually looks cute in uniforms.OK, back to the frightening story of the ItCh BoMb! Butterball insisted on throwing it away explaining to Appleseed that that is what he thought gave him hives (He has had hives for 4 days prior). As you can see, Appleseed did not like that idea.Now we are still explaining how bad the itch bombs are to him. It looks like he is seeing the light from the great wisdom of Butterball. :) And just so know one worries. It was the tight little dried up ball thingy, not the big puffed out bomb.Then we were finally able to move on to get my favorite picture ever. I want this one as an 8X10 on my wall. I love it!As I drive them to school, a nervous wreck as I had to swing back to grab a school lunch, my predictable Butterbean can't leave things calm and peaceful. She starts in saying that her and Butterball need to find some sort of a meeting place at school where he can wait for her if he is having a problem with bullies. I told her that he can't just sit somewhere and wait for her but that if he did have a problem he could tell his teacher and his parents. She said, "But what if someone is making fun of how he looks?" I told her that she needed to stop right now, she LOVES to freak him out. She of course got furious and started to plug her ears when he was explaining that maybe they just wanted to ask him to be his friend. Cute little positive guy. So I tried to click a picture but she wasn't happy about me trying to get a picture of her very grumpy, I know more than all of you and you are so out of it face. Oh yes, I can not wait to see that face when she is a teenager. NOT!!!Oh brother! Just saw this one. How in the world did they get posted so wrong! Appleseed is trying to explain that it was not yucky! Poor guy, so misunderstood.And that was our day. I missed them something terrible. Apparently they missed something else. Butterball came home and started picking on Appleseed in a BAD way! Thankfully it was nap time for Appleseed. Then Butterbean came home......I have a tendency to plug religious music on before she comes home because she is such a negative person. She immediately went on the rampage about what the other two may have got or done while she was gone, or how unfair it all is, or slamming the door and yelling about how mean we are. And then Butterball joined with how "Wude" I am. Yes, I can not WAIT to send them back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment