Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yearly date

My daughter and I had our yearly "date" last month. We did take the youngest with us this time. We went to the eye doctor, an hour away, to check on her Ptosis.Appleseed was paying very close attention to the doctor. The doctor had some new "toys" that he was testing out on Butterbean. He would ask her if they were cool or lame so he would know. It was cute.She always enjoys her 3D glasses part. Every time I go it reminds me of all the other times she has sat in that chair. My sweet girl. She didn't have to have her eyes dilated yet again which she was thrilled about. Her vision is 20/20 in both eyes also which is nice. He did ask how she feels about her eye and I told her that this last year was the first year that she has made comments about it but that it is not a self esteem issue at all. So again we decided against surgery.The kids were thrilled that during our wait times we got to watch Despicable Me! What a treat to see my cousin's movie and our favorite.And of course we all brushed our teeth while waiting too. We had a good time, minus the drive. My daughter had such anxiety that she cried almost the whole way down. On the way back she did better would ask me to move away from vehicles if there were too many on the road. Next time I will take all 3 kids so I can take my time getting back when I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment