Thursday, March 11, 2010

Party time!

My husband's best friend invited us over to his house for a dinner for his son who is joining the Army National Guard. They are such a wonderful group of people and I love them dearly. And they are amazing with my kids!

The two Appleseeds. he he. We named our baby after this amazing man. He has been my husband's friend for about 30 years. It is always so wonderful to see him.Here is the newest ANG recruit that we were celebrating. He is so great with the kids and a true spiritual giant. He will go far in this world. He just seems to light up the room he is in.Appleseed playing with his new toy. :)Little S was holding my son and feeding him. To me that just warms my heart.I can't tell this family enough how much they mean to us. They are truly wonderful people and we are so lucky to have them in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment