Thursday, March 25, 2010

Butterbean's Post -- 1st Field Trip

I had a great time there with my friends that were there and i like the picture.me and my friend e and a loved it.that is my frend m i love her vere mach.this is on the bus.
this is the whole class what i like about this is e.my groupmy teacher i love her.methe bus.a an the bus.borring picture thank youthis is emmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Your field trip looked like so much fun! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Field trips are the BEST! So fun. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete