Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yummmmmy!!!!

This was my first week signing up for a Bountiful Basket. The kids and I could hardly wait to get home and eat. I devoured those blueberries first and the kids hit the apples. I can't wait to eat more fruit and veggies in the coming week.It was so fun seeing all these baskets filled with produce.My sister had also purchased one with me. My kids were so mad that we were only there for a few minutes. They said they didn't get enough time to play with their cousin. :)The only draw back was it took an hour for me to order my basket because their website is so busy, but in the long run it is worth it with all the yummy food I get and for a good price. I am also excited to try some new things. I haven't had radishes since I lived at home. I had some for lunch and they were so good. And the Danish Acorn (I think a squash) will be fun to try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment