Friday, April 2, 2010

Butterbean's Flowers

Butterbean was brought flowers by a boy in our ward. It was so cute. When her Dad called to tell his parents he had said to them that it was her boyfriend. She said, "He is not my boyfriend. I just love him so much though. Even though he is smaller than me." I told her that he would grow and someday would be taller than her maybe. She said, "I don't think so. He is only like 3 or 2 years old." I told her he was 4. She got so excited that he was almost her age. It is cute. When they sit near each other in church they pass "love notes". Once after a session of note passing she said, "He gave me so many notes that said 'I love you so much' all over them." I told her that I had seen the notes and that they had a picture with her name on them. She said, "Clearly you had not seen them as they said 'I love you' all over them." So funny. She has given him a gift of dried fruit wrapped in a picture she colored once. Then he gave her a hair flower that his Mom had made. Now she is trying to guess what he would like next. So precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment