Sunday, August 29, 2010

Butterball -isms

Is my boy growing up on me? He doesn't say as many "isms" like he used to. Very sad. The other night he was looking at his sheet, which has several patch marks on it from holes that he has cut. He said, "Hebenme Fader watched me cut these hoes didn't he." I told him that He probably did. I asked him if Heavenly Father had said anything to him and he said, "I couldn't hear him." (That alone made me a little sad). I said, "What do you think he was saying?" He said, "That He wove me." I told him he was right that Heavenly Father does love him. Still my sweet angel.

One day he started saying "Bloody fingers". I asked him where he had heard that, knowing it was a kids scary story. He said his cousin had told it to him. I have wanted to film him telling the story as he is so cute when he does it. And he finally let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment