Thursday, May 5, 2011

Counting down!

Here we go! Counting down to my son's birthday trip. He can not wait. Yes we have the countdown chain and yet he still asks if we are going today. My kids both decided they would rather we sell our current house and move to the ranch. He even "switched" his birthday with his Dad's so he could have it there. Funny! My only problem is he has been packing for this trip....since me left the place last time. I frequently get the, "I don't have any....." And then I have to tell him that if he would unpack some stuff he would have clothes to wear. He cracks me up. And even though the cost of gas has made me SERIOUSLY want to forego this one....I don't think I could do that to my sweet son who can't wait. Neither can the rest of us!

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest thing ever. Also, I love your new blog background.

    ReplyDelete