Friday, May 20, 2011

Talent show

We had our first Family Home Evening talent show the other night. It was so much fun. We each picked out something to show off to the rest of the family. Dad played some music on his flute. I said the first 4 Articles of Faith (That is right, I had them memorized). After I said them my daughter ran up to me, "Yay! You finally got them all right!" My daughter was showing off how she is good at taking care of animals. She had a litter box made from a cake pan and a scooper was the spatula. She then had a bowl and some "cat food" (the confetti in the measuring cup) and she fed her stuffed animal cat and then cleaned out the litter box. Butterball made a guitar and a microphone and played the guitar while "singing" I Am A Child of God. He actually had to have his sister whisper the words to him as he sang it. Appleseed pointed to various body parts. It was so much fun and the kids really enjoyed coming up with their own talent. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment