Monday, May 23, 2011

Pirate ships and airplanes

My son has been working for hours on that pirate ship that you may remember reading about and now his airplane. He told me that I don't need to pack his suitcase in the car because his airplane will be done by then and he will just pack his suitcase in the airplane. I told him how amazing he is and he said, "Yeah, I bet people will see me in my airplane and say, 'Holy Cow! How did that kid do that? He is amazing!'" I agree with that. Then he was explaining whose doing what to build the airplane and he was saying how people will see him at the Ranch and be so surprised that he had such "capabilities" to do that. And they will ask for a ride to get candy at the store. His eyes twinkle so much when he is talking about building stuff. He also has been raiding our tool box and has gotten several tools out that he now wants to put in his own tool box. This kid really will be amazing. Now if only I could learn to incorporate the ABC's and such into all this stuff.Yes! I was just given permission that if I get to tired building the airplane that I can stop but none of the other guys can stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment