Sunday, May 22, 2011

Renaissance Fair

We went to the Renaissance Fair with some friends the other day. Boy am I glad she got me in on the discounted price because I almost had a heart attack at the regular prices.

I actually get nauseous taking these darn "in case we get lost" photos.We saw a really good magic show done by our friend's Uncle. I enjoyed it quite a bit. And I loved how the audience would yell "Huzzah". It was fun. And all the costumes were amazing. Our friend's Uncle bought us all these HUGE turkey legs. They were pretty good.We enjoyed feeding our faces on them. And of course Butterbean wouldn't eat one and then complained about being hungry. She also refused the orange I had because it was "smooshy". So she had to starve.This was when we were near a pirate boat getting our pictures done. Captian Jack Sparrow was there and he looked AMAZING! The guy had that character down to a T. It was so cool. I wanted my little pirates picture with him but he huddled next to my leg instead.Thank you to our amazing friends for inviting us. We had a great time, mud and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment