Monday, October 19, 2009

Game Night.

We had game night for FHE. It was a lot of fun for at least me. My kids crack me up. My daughter was asking who was in charge of what and my son said, "I in charge of scipture cuz I a man." My daughter told him he was not a man and wanted to know what he really was in charge of. Butterball again said, " I am too a man so I in charge of scipture cuz men supposed only one that can read sciptures." Now where did he get that idea? It was so funny.

I was talking today with my kids about the dreaded H1N1 shot and my daughter, of course, already started crying about it. She asked me, "Do dead people have to get the shot?" I seriously tried so hard to not laugh as I told her no. Then she wailed, "Oh I wish I was dead!" She makes me laugh so hard.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke! It's Melissa Johnson, just in case you were wondering. I found your blog off your FB profile. I hope that's ok. I just love your kids! And I just love that you post all the things they say. It cracks me up every time and reminds me of my kids. Reminds me that I do love them. JK:)

    ReplyDelete