Friday, October 16, 2009

When can I breathe?

Let me just say....I AM SOOOOO TIRED! And yes I am posting this at a ridiculous hour when I should be asleep but if I don't do it now it may be weeks before I have time. Now that my turn to teach Preschool is over for the next 6 weeks I have been canning, canning, canning. I am exhausted! I barely squeak out a page of scriptures each night before I crash. I haven't had the energy to read a regular book for fun at all. I never just sit and do nothing while watching TV. I love canning and the end product is awesome but boy am I tired right now. For those of you that text me...I am sorry as I barely get back to them and when I do I feel so distracted. It is nuts. I have some posts I want to do like zoo trips and Awesome Aunts coming to visit but I may never get to them. We will see. So here is just some happenings this past week.

This is an award the cute neighbor boy made for me to give to the best Preschooler. It says "Best Babe" (Baby) on it. It is the cutest thing. He is such a fun kid. I will have to see but I am betting I will be able to find someone.....maybe someone that lives in my own home.....he he. It is adorable!My neighbor's daughter made this for me. Isn't that gorgeous? I love it!!!Butterbean created her own hairstyle again. I started it thinking I could convince her to change a bit of it. No such luck. Then when I told her it looked dorky and that we needed to switch stuff it didn't help. And yes out of frustration I said something dumb like....I wasn't going to take a picture of it as I was not going to make it again. (I have been taking pictures of them to put in a book so she can go through and pick her hairstyle for the day.) After that she started crying and ran off to her room. What a meanie I am. So of course when I calmed her down I took a picture of it and told her I would blog about it and kept it just the way she wanted it. Her "boyfriend" was recently moved up to 1st grade because he is so smart. That has been a trial for us this week. She cried when she found out as they used to play together at recess and he was her partner during extended day. She does not see the 1st graders during the day also so that made it worse. The few times she has seen him in line before school have been cute. There she is all shy but trying so hard to get his attention so she can just say "Hi" to him. It is adorable. This is my boy wearing his "cowboy hat". I know it is not the best picture but it took some major trickery to get this. That boy and is distaste for having his picture taken drives me nuts sometimes.And this is what I have been doing. Am I close to being done? NO!!!!! But I will be.....oh in say a week or so. I am so excited though as a neighbor lady gave these to me for FREE!!!!! I seriously have the best neighbors. And that's it. Nothing but craziness and canning. I live for those things. he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment