Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zoo, Zoo, and more Zoo, ok only two zoos

My first zoo trip. Our in case we get lost photo. Even with those older kids that we did lose. Shame on them. And we actually did lose Butterbean. I was so scared. And mad that I could lose another kid at this dumb place. It turned out that she was just a ways off watching us and smiling. Here we are looking scared, me crying and yelling her name and my daughter is watching the whole thing smiling! I was furious and stunned that she would do that. She said, "But I could see you." I think she was enjoying it a little too much for my taste.Our little train ride. I know this thing is super short but I still love it. I had such a great time with my sister and her girls. Thank you gals! I had forgot my camera so my sweet sister provided me with the photos. There were more but my computer was not liking loading them.Here is this "in case we get lost photo". Whew! We did not need this one and no one was lost. Yeah! Butterbean covering her ears because Butterball was screaming because he just got stung by a bee on his neck. She can be so mean I swear. She kept saying, "Not standing next to the screaming boy."Butterball holding a sting antiseptic towelette on his neck. Poor thing. He told me, "That bee tied to choke me. He was a mean bee."Appleseed with sympathy pains for his brother.The gorilla was eating a piece of cardboard. It was so funny.Thank you to my sisters and kids for going with us. We also went with a neighbor and her family. Clearly we should have taken their in case we were lost photo because we lost them quite a bit. He he.

1 comment: