Sunday, October 4, 2009

School Carnivals

My daughter's school had their school carnival this last month. The kids had an awesome time.

Learning the bike safety. You can see Butterball in the back ground with the crooked helmet. I am not sure what they learned here but they liked it.They got their hair spray painted. This took a few washings to get out. And I was insane enough to let Butterbean go to school with hers the next morning. That was a pain to brush through.Appleseed waving around his pizza crust.Trying on the fireman helmet. You know, all I could see was how much that grossed me out. All those kids trying that thing on. Yuck!Then my husband's brother invited us to his kids school carnival. It was SOOOOOO much better than ours. A TON cheaper too. Maybe next year we will go to just theirs. he he

They had a Fear Factor booth there. You shook a dice and whatever number it landed on was the thing you had to do. They had drinking ground cow tongue, picking pennies out of jar of meal worms, getting plastic bugs out of a jar of live crickets, etc. It was pretty cool. I was surprised that my kids wanted to do it. Butterball played it twice. He got the meal worms and the crickets. Butterbean got the meal worms. I was surprised when she actually did it.My sweet nephew won a stuffed animal that he gave to Appleseed.It was super super windy part of the time we were there. It was like hurricane winds. It was nuts.My gorgeous niece giving Appleseed a kiss.The kids with their cousin and their balloons. It was so much fun there. Thank you for having us Uncle R and Aunt M.

No comments:

Post a Comment