Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a day!

Ugh...are you kidding me? I have decided that HE was the one secretly hiding them all over the house so that he could find them when he needed. I love the thumb in it. He used to do that all the time. So cute. Later he found another one and it cracked me up because he wasn't sucking on it but just laying there kicking the door, singing, and chewing on it like crazy. He was drooling all over with that one. This is what I spent part of my day doing. Yeah! I am glad I got some done. I am not done by a long shot but it is all worth the work in the end. And my house has been suffering so I stayed up late to get caught up on the cleaning. Ahhhhhhhh....again all worth it. Course I may be dragging tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So what did you can? Are those cherries or blueberries? Your little guy is just darling :)

    ReplyDelete