Thursday, October 29, 2009

More isms

I love these pictures that my sister G took. Course I am not a fan of Butterball's hair so I may not like his pictures till it grows out. I can't wait!

Butterbean said, "My Grandma still wishes I was small and stinky. Cuz I used to be so stinky when I was a baby." And she was! She had horrible gas, turns out it was because she was also allergic to dairy. And then she said, "Grandma also made up that song about me, 'Peggy smells like monkey doo.' What is doo?" I told her it was another word for poop. She said, "That's disgusting! She used to sing, 'Peggy smells like monkey poop?' That is so gross." Love it.I have a video playlist on my computer of some songs I like to listen to when I am doing stuff. On it is Shakira's song Hips Don't Lie. My son, Butterball was sitting there watching some of my videos when that one came on. He said, "That one goss. Turn it off." I love my boy that thinks that woman showing any skin is gross. I hope he keeps that up.

I was down under the house working with the food storage and Butterball was watching me. He said, "Mom your bum." I didn't say anything as I was struggling in that small space and not sure exactly what he was talking about. Then he said, "That OK. My bum shows like that when I do that too." Oops! What a cutie.

2 comments:

  1. Hips don't lie is by Shakira btw, not beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I was waiting for Appleseed's isms! Your kids keep me plenty entertained!!

    ReplyDelete