Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Butterball had a field trip to a pumpkin patch for his school. He has been so excited about this and enjoyed telling Butterbean how he was going without her. Course once we got there you wouldn't know he had been excited. He cried almost the whole time we were there. Then we had to leave early as I had gotten a call from Butterbean's school. She had had an accident at school. I was worried that she might be sick as that NEVER happens. Turns out she had to go really bad and had to clean the toilet seat off from the prior child that she ended up wetting her pants while doing so. Poor thing.

Butterball would not look at the camera at all. The pill. And I know Appleseed is in a Santa hat. It fits and it is warm so we wear it.Our neighbor friend came with us. Butterball was super excited to have him come also. Course you wouldn't know it by the picture. Turns out he was upset because he wanted to be up there by himself.After we took Butterbean a change of clothes we waited in the car as she was getting out of school soon. Appleseed was furious that I would not let him chew on the keys. But Butterball found a way to entertain himself.So I thought this place was so neat that we decided to go back with Butterbean this time. And of course I got some better pictures. That Butterball is so exasperating sometimes. His mood swings drive me bonkers! But alas it was not meant to be. My poor Butterbean thought she had to "toot" and apparently it was something else so we had to leave early again. So funny. That poor girl.Later that night we went to the school movie night. My kids loved it and ate a ridiculous amount of junk. And of course Butterbean BEGGED for more through the whole movie. Appleseed had a hard time as he was tired until I let him chew on a straw. Then he was fine. It was such an awesome and fun day.

1 comment:

  1. My children and I have had a bad day...but those pictures of your son with makeup on made us laugh so hard! Thanks for making us laugh and making our day!

    ReplyDelete