Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas. And Santa was very very good to us. Butterbean had opened 4 presents before anyone else could do anything. So she wasn't happy when I made her stop. Butterball then opened two presents that belonged to Butterbean before we noticed. So he was upset when I made him stop.And this is how Appleseed spent most of the time. It sounded so familiar. I wish I could find a picture from to show you. he heModeling our new sweaters. I could not get a picture of all of them together for nothing.And remember that reindeer food? The reindeer left something in return......poop.....complete with specks of glitter from the food. Butterbean was appalled and was positive that it was because she was naughty and it was their way of punishing her. Butterball wanted me to call Santa and talk to him about how his reindeer should not poop in our yard. Thank you so much "reindeer".

No comments:

Post a Comment