Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crazy Randomness

I have these photos that I mean to do post on and never find enough time. So here are some of them.

The Village People?Girling up the boots for her.Butterbean has a "twinner" dress like Grandma and has begged for pictures of them together in them. So we finally did it.Here they are making the same silly face. Butterbean does this one a lot....drives me bonkers. he heIn her Thanksgiving get-up from school. She did not believe me when I told her she was related to Pocahontas. She kept saying, "Uh un....really?" Over and over. Silly thing. Then she thought she was cool when she finally believed me.Playing dress up. What a riot. She looked all Ninja-y or Charlies Angel-y to me.My daughter is the biggest slob at eating for some reason. She rarely uses a utensil unless I tell her to. And it is always all over the floor. I had to snap this when she was eating spaghetti. I asked her to use a fork and this is what happened.Poor Appleseed being tortured by Mommy yet again. He looks so cute with that thing on.Lately Butterball has been throwing fits. If I tell him to take a nap and shut his door he usually throws all his stuff around. This day he accidentally fell asleep on it all.Appleseed with his pacifier. I love the grin behind it. What cracked me up is that not 5 minutes before I had found one under there and threw it away. Then he comes out with that. Then one sad sad night he was in need of comfort and I was exhausted and just could not stay awake any longer feeding him and I pulled the one that I wanted to put in his keepsake box and shoved it in. I now have started using it for naps and bed time. And yes, occasionally he finds it during the day and pops it in. Silly kid.

2 comments:

  1. Gr.ma sure doesn't take good pictures.( the twinner dresses) Y.has one with me & Jc and I look awful in it too. That only makes me want to really be behind the camera!!

    I don't know how a beatiful girl can eat so sloppily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. My boys have that exact same pair of snow boots...lol. Too funny. Love them glitzed up..cute idea!

    ReplyDelete