Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Our sweet neighbor made my kids some reindeer food. We loved it. Appleseed got mad that I wouldn't let him eat it. Here they are feeding the deer.Butterball has been sick and so instantly changed his mind that he didn't want to do it. Then after I had thrown his all out for the reindeer decided he did want to. He was not happy that it was gone. Luckily his sister shared a handful. Then Mom made the mistake of making a big deal about it which set us off again. Argh tonsils and diarrhea!We got letters from Santa on the computer so I read them to the kids. Butterball was sooooo excited. His face lit up and it was so cute.Butterbean was so excited tonight she could barely listen to hers without interrupting.Then we checked out where Santa was and watched videos of where he had been. It was so fun and they loved it.Daddy wanted to start a new tradition of letting them open one present on Christmas Eve. They chose a present that one of the other had bought for them.Appleseed of course was so excited to eat the packaging.The same neat family that made the reindeer food gave us this adorable plate and cup. With the yummy cookie mix. Only problem was I lost my head and left the cookie dough out on the counter for 24 hours before realizing that hmmmmm.....it NEEDS TO BE REFRIGERATED. Wish me luck. I have already sampled them. he he. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke!! Your kiddos are adorable!! I love the reindeer food what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete