Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hanging with friends

We were hanging out with some teenage cousins while their parents were away for 5 days. It was a good time and they were so good. My kids did not sleep well and thought it was a party every night though.

This is what Appleseed looked like when he first saw his cousin J. He just stared at him until he walked too close and then he started crying. Then they became the best of friends and hung out together a lot. It was so precious!My daughter made me a hat. I know I wouldn't normally willingly post pictures of myself but when I put on my hat she said, "Oh Mom! You look adorable. Just adorable!" So of course I had to post them. She wanted us "adorable girls" to make a goofy face too.It is so precious to me that my sweet boys like to hang out together when one of them is not feeling well. They both just seem to know and will hang around the other. This morning when Appleseed woke up crying then Butterball was quick to get up and say, "It is OK. I am here. I am here." It melts my heart that these special spirits are so close. They truly are Heaven sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment