Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun at the Doctors

We ventured to the doctors yet again. I really don't look forward to it. Usually I and the doctor end up yelling when conversing just to hear. Because my kids are fighting so loudly. It is a riot. We went to check on Butterball as he snores VERY LOUDLY and stops breathing while sleeping. First of all he is almost 3 1/2 years old and weighs a whomping 26 pounds. So cute. The doctor said his tonsils are larger than they should be for his age and that his adnoids are swollen and pushing down his cleft palate. So he is sending us to an ENT doctor. Oh yippee. But wouldn't that be something if he got this fixed and was a less moody boy because he wasn't so tired all the time? Hmmmmm..... Butterball is always hiding in the cabinets. I let my kids write on the table paper to help keep them entertained also. Darn, it still doesn't make them behave when the doctor comes in. Do you love my shoes? They are so tacky but they are easy to slip on and comfortable. I even had to wear them to church one day when I was out of town as I had forgot to pack any. he he

1 comment:

  1. i had those same problems when i was little. so the drs toke my adnoids. i still stop breathing in my sleep the only way to stop that is have my tonsiles removed because i still havent grown into mine. dont think i every will.

    ReplyDelete