Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Appleseed!

My baby turned 1 on December 31, 2009. I can not believe my angel is 1. What a sweetheart he has been. He just lights up the room with his smile. And he already seems to have a sensitive nature when the kids are upset. He is such a blessing in our lives.Sorry this picture is so bad. It is from when my camera deleted over 200 pictures. It still breaks my heart to know I lost so much of his life on film.With his umbilical hernia before it was taken care of in April. It was growing to fast and causing pain.We love you so much Appleseed and are so happy you are in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. He definitely is a sweetie!!! I love him too!!! I can't wait for him to be older and hang out with us like your older ones do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past year went by so fast! Wow!!! What a cutie he is. I hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete