Saturday, January 23, 2010

Appleseed Birthday Party

I decided to try and have a mandatory Sunday nap after church. After I woke up from my "nap" this is what I found. I had made an individual cake for Appleseed for his birthday. I know, I know....the white spots are un-stirred in bits of flour. Oops. We will try better next time. Sorry family.So I pretty much knew who it was but NOBODY was admitting it. So I took pictures of the criminals and took their statements.

This picture is a picture of a "lion who him snuck in the house and him ate the cake and then him hiding in those baskets right there." The "lying lion" did not have anything to say......This suspect opened her mouth to show proof that it was not her. Later she admitted to eating two crumbs off the plate but that the plate had already been uncovered.This one...................arghhhh................said it was the lion. Then he said that it was Daddy. And the previous suspect chimed in with that too. Now that I can believe....if it was the family cake. But I think Daddy would be smart enough to not dive into the individual cake as he would have died.This one came out eating something....but it was a toy bullet. Not a cake. I finally got it out.....well somewhat. "Maybe I was getting a drink of water and accidentally took a bite." Hmmmmm...it was from the same person that said it was the lion. We can all guess who that was! Sad to say it must run in the family. I licked the icing off my birthday cake when I was 8. :)He did not seem to be a fan of the cake but he had started to act like he may not feel well. Eating......I mean opening presents.We finally got a pretty good picture of him walking. So cute.I like to get pictures of the kids with each set of grandparents on their birthdays. So here are the grandparent pictures.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I thought it was nuts in the cake! You make me laugh with your stories...I miss getting text from you. I will have to set up my phone to get your FB post...so I can still laugh when I am at work! Love you and your silly, cute, crazt, loveable family!

    ReplyDelete