Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Craziness....

Here is what my poor Butterball looked like on day 2. Now it is all white back there. I barely get to see it. They told me to look every day...HA....they don't know my son. The last time he said, "OK but I won't lift my head, or open wider, or say Ah." Then how in the world am I supposed to see? Silly. He has had a hard time. I actually posted this on facebook but had made a mistake in the wording. I know he had the words killed and killing in there but in odd places and couldn't remember when I had posted it on fb. Remember later. He said, "I must be getting killing. Cuz when you hurt this bad you killed. So I must be getting killing." Poor thing. Today he yelled at me, "Stop saying you don't understand me." But it is so true. I can hardly understand him sometimes and I feel so bad. I hope it gets better as it heals. His voice is different and am wondering if it will stay that way as it is day 8 now. It is cute. It has been very very very hard. He screams and cries a TON. He told me today that he hates his mouth cuz it hurts him all the time. He hates taking his Lortab as he says it burns his mouth when he takes it. So that has been hard too. I feel so bad for him and boy I sure can't wait till he gets better.Poor Appleseed was following the other two sillies who were playing and got stuck. And of course his mean Mommy grabs the camera first before saving him.So this is how you play the Wii when you are tired....lazy....tired...who knows.And this is how you play when you had surgery and are miserable.Appleseed loves to play peek-a-boo now. I love it too as he usually covers his ears or something. He is so cute. Today in the bath he was playing with a bottle of shampoo and lost it when I had laid him down to wash his hair. When he sat up he seriously looked in front of him where it had last been and then stood up a little to look under his bum. It cracked me up that he thought he was sitting on it or something. Then I gave it to him and he gives me this huge smile. Then he went to go play peek-a-boo and quickly decided not too when the bottle started to float away again. It was hilarious.This was Butterbean's New Year's Resolutions. Soo cute. Translated it says: Learn to pop a wheelie. Blow balloons and learn to do a hand stand and blow.
Butterbean came home from school and I had been watching some kids. I had let one of them go in her room and get a toy. Oops. Won't make that mistake again. She quickly made this sign but it was funny that at the bottom she added the girl's name that I had let in there. She mostly didn't want her brother in but told me to not let kids in her room when she is no there again. Which of course I won't. This translated says: Do not come in less you are my friend like..... And then Butterball made a sign for his room too. His translated says, No girls allowed. They are so cute.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....LOVE the door signs. That is hilarious! Ashton...who is 10...has one on her door that says KNOCK first and then I might let you in. NICE. Poor little guy with his sore mouth. That looks like it hurts. Hope he is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete